The challenge of climate change: climate change is no longer a prediction, but a fact. Energy should be utilised according to higher degrees of efficiency and sustainability.
ELSA – Efficient LNG Safety Analysis
- Risk analysis for any LNG facility.
- Simulation of the expansion of a gas cloud in case of accident (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
Viability test regarding location and safety plans of LNG facilities.
GRETA – Green Energy Trilemma Advanced Analytics
- Support tool for the decision-making in energy efficiency.
- Through simulations, Greta determines which is the best actuation before implementing it. It provides the neccessary information to make investment decisions like impacts on consumption, emissions, and IRR.
- Integrating technologies as IoT or Machine Learning, Greta can generate a digital twin of an energy system.
CLEOPS – Clean Onshore Power Supply
- OPS implementation study.
- Cleops allows to determine the technical and economic viability, as well as dimensioning the facilities needed to supply electricity to berthed vessels.
- Analysis of the environmental impact caused by the implementation of OPS measures..